Friday 1 July 2011

Friday 1st July

Hi everyone, Meghan again, the sun is shining gloriously today and it has been another lovely day here at Welcome Home. I have been taking some photos and letting my creative side loose, so hoping to have lots of new surprises online soon for you all, but for now I'll leave you with the,

Product of the Day: Choker Vase

Welcome Home has just introduced a brand new collection of work by London-based ceramicist Jo Davies, available in store now, in our online shop and there are even more pieces available over on our Culture Label site. Her beautiful porcelain vases, cups and finch bowls are individually made featuring twisting lines that occur naturally when being thrown. I think they will bring a touch of elegance to any and every table, now all I need is someone to buy me some flowers!

Don't forget, drop in at anytime between 12 - 5pm at UPMARKET tomorrow for a free craft demo!

Fingers crossed the sun will be out again tomorrow!

Meghan

No comments: