Friday 15 January 2010

Light Up Your Mood

These have just arrived at Welcome Home and are just what's needed for a very grey afternoon, I love them! A sticker set to turn your dull light switches in to smiling faces! Each pack contains four sheets of stickers, enough to make eight faces including eyebrows, rosey cheeks, facial hair, freckles, smiles and more... Hours of fun with the different combinations, these come off easily and can be re-applied. A brilliant product created by Henrietta Swift for YCN, enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I love these. Think I'll stop in tomorrow and grab a set. Might bring you some Much Too Fun necklaces to have a peek at too :-)

hyggelig happy said...

i want some of them!! :-)

Vanessa said...

how awesome are they?!


Help me design my Luella outfit…here!


x